Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Warehouse Manager.
- Ensuring Health & safety in the subordinate area.
- Ensuring the implementation of budgetary goals.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of quality through work organization in the subordinate area.
- Instructing and supervising the work of people employed in the internal warehouse, shipping and service (about 40 people), taking care of employees development.
- Optimization of warehouse processes and operating costs and supervision and keeping of warehouse documentation.
- Controlling deliveries and supervising and controlling shipments to customers.
- Supervising IT procedures and programs related to warehouse management.
- Regularly review warehouse indicators with employees to improve warehouse indicators.
- Supervising the placement and arrangement of materials on the warehouse and production area and securing them against damage.
- Organizing and monitoring the inventory of materials.
- Preferred higher degree in the area of logistics/ production management.
- At least 5 years of warehouse management experience, ideally gained in international manufacturing/operations environment.
- Knowledge of Lean management, MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint, experience in SAP.
- Responsibility, coping with stress, ability to delegate tasks.
- Organization of own work, teamwork skills and highly developed communication skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure and to cooperate with the purchasing department.
- Very good written and spoken command of English as a must.
- Knowledge of ERP tools supporting the management of the warehouse area.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Zobacz podobne oferty