NES Global Talent jest firmą rekrutacyjną specjalizującą się w stanowiskach technicznych. 500 doświadczonych rekruterów NES wspiera Kandydatów i firmy w 28 krajach, z 45 biur w branżach: Energetyka, Budownictwo i Nieruchomości, Nafta i Gaz, Farmacja, IT, Produkcja.
My client is looking for a warehouse manager to lead all aspects of Warehouse Operations ensuring that all raw materials, intermediates, finished products and waste are received, sampled, stored and issued/shipped in complaince with current Good Manufacturing Practice and all relevant legislation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Warehouse, to organise and control the distribution of product to customers. To ensure warehouse operations are aligned to support manufacturing operations, by the delivery of needed raw materials/intermediates, pick up and temporary storage of Work In Progress (WIP) items and pick up and storage of finished products.
- Management of the Goods in area and management of the Goods in staff. To promote a culture of leadership and improvement in the areas.
- Overall repsponsiblity for the management of warehouse operations, management of valuable inventory whilst in warehouse, timely movement between production and warehouse, as well as effective management of valuable finished goods.
- Responsibility to ensure that all Stock Checking and Inventory are managed correctly and in a timely fashion assist the Warehouse Team Leader/Goods in Team in rectifying issues and the completion of the stock reports.
- Ensuring timely distribution of all raw materials, packaging and other goods to site.
- Able to issue PTWs for all Warehouse areas
- Operation of bulk storage facility including developing improvement programmes, Permit to Work authorisation and operational awareness of facilities
- Education in the mechanical area - preferable
- Ideally Dangerous goods by Air,Road and Sea certificate
- Ideally experience in the implementation of barcoding in warehouse operations
- Full understanding of Transport Regulations
- Ideally a qualification in Lean Sigma, such as green belt of black belt in Lean Sigma.
- Experience in the regulations and handling of controlled substance would be ideal