At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Global Supply Planning & Inventory
An experienced Supply Chain professional who will lead, manage and drive continuous improvement activities throughout the Supply Chain’s Supply Planning and Inventory organization. This role has a heavy focus on creating and utilizing data analytics used to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Supply Planning & Inventory organization. The Supply Planning Continuous Improvement Analyst will take a leadership role to work with the global Supply Planning & Inventory team along with other Supply Chain and Procurement functions to drive improvements affecting cost, cash, revenue and customer KPIs.
- Analyze and develop process improvements to optimize the efficiency of the global Supply Planning & Inventory organization.
- Create and review procedures for supply planning and inventory management to optimize inventory to support customer, cost, cash and revenue goals.
- Develop reports and analytics to help the global team perform more efficiently and drive KPI improvements.
- Support user acceptance testing for IT projects that affect Supply Planning & Inventory.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to identify and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain leadership team to identify and implement projects, process improvements, increased efficiency, and cost reduction.
- Execute projects end-to-end and be able to offer key insights and present findings to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Gather and translate the voice of key stakeholders and work cross-functionally to truly understand the needs of the business and provide improvements.
- Conduct gap analysis through surveys, workshops, and external reviews of the business.
- Benchmark processes with competitors and strive for best in class practices and solutions.
- Perform data mining and process mapping to address challenges in the supply chain business.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in databases, spreadsheets, Tableau
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish
- Six sigma and/or lean certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently and drive results