Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. Kabel-Technik-Polska (KTP) a member of Motherson Group is a complete solutions provider in electric system solutions and design & process engineering for rolling stock industry and electrical buses.
With our global service and production network, we are supporting the leading customers in our industry and contributing to sustainable transportation. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Qualifying suppliers, updating and verifying the Register of qualified suppliers.
- Issuing complaints to suppliers, supervising the complaint process until the effectiveness of actions taken by the supplier is assessed
- Conducting and documenting FAI in accordance with the designated scope and on time.
- Assessing and re-evaluating suppliers.
- Performing analysis, preparing reports on the carried out corrective, preventive and improving actions, as well as audits at suppliers.
- Technical education, higher education is welcome - production engineering.
- Good knowledge of English and / or German and / or French.
- Ability to use the MS Office Suite, in particular proficiency in supplementing the Excel spreadsheet.
- ISO 9001 Auditor Certificate will be an advantage.
- Abilities of analytical work and independent problem solving.
- Customer orientation
- Endless development opportunities
- Cooperation in an international environment
- Expanding ones competences
- Attractive payroll and benefit system
- Flexible work hours and place of work
- Work in the company based on trust, self-discipline and self-drive