Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. Kabel-Technik-Polska (KTP) a member of Motherson Group is a complete solutions provider in electric system solutions and design & process engineering for rolling stock industry and electrical buses.
With our global service and production network, we are supporting the leading customers in our industry and contributing to sustainable transportation. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Managing 6-person Supplier Quality team located in North Poland factories (Czaplinek, Drawsko Pomorskie, Białogard, Tczew)
- Establish, revise, review and implement departmental policy and procedures
- Performance at suppliers of scheduled product source inspections, and product line validations as outlined by applicable company and railway industry standards (ISO TS 22163, EN 15085-2)
- Ensuring of data integrity, proper analysis and reporting
- Identification of a suppliers quality defect and ensures effective corrective action
- Experience in overseas travel and working directly with suppliers, Flexible to travel approximately 35%
- Advanced knowledge and experience, source inspections, Special
- Process / QMS surveys, FAIs, inside and surveillance at supplier facilities
- Willingness to teach others to improve the team
- Full Spectrum Leadership attributes
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Quality processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working within Lean Process
- English advanced, German or/and French would be an asset
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop competences in a production company; ·
- Employment contract and implementation program for a new employee; ·
- Work in an international environment;
- Assistance with relocation;
- Cultural and sports benefits package.