We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Good NEWS! our Suppliers Qualification Team is growing!
This position globally supports the Procurement Organization by administering the Suppliers Qualification process to ensure that reasonable due diligence is performed to detect and manage supply chain risk prior to the award of a procurement agreement.
- Is globally responsible for overall Supplier Qualification activity for newly submitted Supplier Qualification questionnaires as well as the yearly renewals
- Reviews, evaluates and approves information submitted by suppliers against the firm’s internal requirements and liaises where necessary with the appropriate internal functional expert group, Buyers and/or Procurement Managers
- Manages certification renewals
- Ensures suppliers are evaluated and approved in accordance with governing procedures and work instructions
- Uses good interpersonal communications skills to effectively interface with suppliers, managers and functional partners at all levels of the organization
- Utilizes Ariba Supplier Information Management to perform above mentioned responsibilities
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience in customer service, call center, or/and procurement department
- Strong attention to detail coupled with strong analytical capabilities
- Very good English, both written and spoken
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 12.00 – 20.00