Shortsea Customer Service Specialist, Area Baltic & Eastern Europe
- Building up business relationships through daily performance and proper communication.
- Daily contact with customers, solving all customer service issues and making sure commitments towards customers are fulfilled.
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders to assure proper flow of goods and information.
- Handling incoming orders by ensuring booking data correctness in the systems.
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet transport requirements.
- Actively participating and supporting corporate improvement initiatives.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- University degree in maritime transport, logistics or economics.
- Min. 2 years of experience in tranportation.
- Very good command of English language.
- Good knowledge of Russian language will be a strong asset.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
- Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
- Knowledge of Customs rules will be strong asset.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
Zobacz podobne oferty