At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Supply Chain Center is part of a global network that provides world-class Demand & Supply Planning, Order Management, Order Scheduling, Delivery, Distribution & Repair Operations to all entities, being a Center of Excellence globally. Supply Chain Operations is responsible for maximizing the efficiency and productivity of the operations and plays a crucial role in supporting the sales process through proper forecasting, order scheduling & management, securing material availability, shipping, and delivery to our customers.
Scope of responsibilities will include:
- Leading EMEA freight audit operations - a member of the regional logistics team.
- Cooperation and support to third party freight audit provider
- Managing EMEA freight spend with close cooperation with freight forwarders
- Tracking actual spend vs. budget and report over-/underspends
- Driving cost savings and transport network optimization projects
- Working with freight forwarders and carriers on cost performance
- Freight cost and performance KPIs reporting
- Freight invoices approval
- Supporting 3PL & Logistics leadership during budget and actuals reporting
- Support business as a regional freight specialist
- Understanding Parcel and Freight Forwarding market and providers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics, freight audit and payment.
- Understanding of freight charges model incl. road, rail, ocean and air transport modes.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Working knowledge of shipping systems and automated tools.
- Freight forwarding, brokerage, foreign distribution, compliance skills would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.