Miejsce pracy: Modlniczka
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Launching and closing projects and business initiatives, defining tasks, planning and measuring progress, ensuring the quality of their execution and consistency with the business plan
- Ensuring dialogue and communication within the project team and with project stakeholders
- Managing the project environment and its impact on the projects
- Reporting and creating recommendations for stakeholders
- Identification, resolution or escalation of conflicts and problems, recommending solutions
- Monitoring of the budget and expenses
- Maintaining project documentation
We expect from candidates:
- at least 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager including:
- at least 3 years of experience in IT implementation projects on the business side
- at least 2 years of experience in a reputable consultancy firm advising businesses on project management is desirable,
- professional experience in the logistics industry is a “nice to have”,
- knowledge of the best standards, practices and methodologies of project management,
- highly developed leadership skills,
- change management experience,
- communication skills,
- focus on achieving defined goals, strong business orientation,
- analytical skills,
- commitment in performance of tasks
- good command of spoken and written English language (at least B2)
- availability and readiness for business trips,
- driving license – B category
- Possibility to conduct interesting projects in cooperation with experienced experts, including those of strategic importance for the organization and real business change.
- Company car.
- Full-time contract.
- An opportunity to work In international working environment.
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement pension plan.
- Employee referral program.
- Sharing the costs of holidays for kids.
Zobacz podobne oferty