With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Material Master Data Management is crucial for the whole supply chain processes: from ordering ingredients to providing correct information to the retailer and consumer.
In order to significantly improve speed to market and data quality the cross-category and cross-country Material Master Data Specialist is the key executive role for delivery the aim of whole Central Master Data Organization.
Inviting applications for the role of Material Master Data Specialist
- Based on the input provided by requestor, creating the material master data for all material types in SAP BPM, SAP PLM and SAP APO.
- Ensuring the delivery of a high level quality of master data which meets the requirements of our internal and external customers, taking into account the global standards.
- Ensuring on time delivery of master data to support the business processes.
- Performing the modification process of master data
- Monitoring data quality via respective tools, checking data consistency over all material types.
- Acting in line with processes and procedures, ensuring financial controls compliance.
- Supporting MSOs, MCOs, SUs and Category teams in daily responsibilities
- Building and maintaining positive relationship with MSO, MCOs, SUs and Category teams through taking ownership for resolving of daily issues proactively, related to material master data (i.e. issue flagging and tracking, proper escalation).
- Providing support to the whole organization where master data input and action is required
- Meticulousness, analytical skills, adherence to rules
- Very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer service mindset
- Bias for action and accountability
- Ability to multitask & work effectively under pressure
- English - minimum intermediate level
- Good overall computer skills (MS office with focus on Excel)
- Experience in working with SAP will be an advantage
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, Lunchpass, biking policy)