With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
- Responsible to validate TSP shipment file
- Download DN data from S1P platform
- Responsible for working on platforms like Revolution/Wave0 / Wave1
- Responsible for preparing shipment file for billing
- Responsible for financial settlement of Reverse logistics activities
- Responsible for executing ad hoc data extracts and reports
- Work with on financial claims resolutions for billing
- Responsible for transport planning in UTMS
- Support IDOCs error resolution
- Hybrid mode
- Intermediate in spoken and written English
- Customer Service related experience
- Good interpersonal skills: communication, influencing
- Strong analytical skills required
- Creativity, passion and engagement
- Team-working oriented
- Energetic and pressure resistance
- Customer service mindset
- Operational computer skills (MS Office)
- Advanced MS Excel
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days, biking policy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.