Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
Inviting applications for the role of a Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator with German
- Vendor management and maintenance of vendor relationships for our client
- Creating vendor standards
- Negotiating contracts
- Finding the best available vendors
- Coordination of shipping of goods
- Ensuring compliance and shipping laws
- Tracking inbound delivery
- Processing order confirmations
- Chasing overdue items and ordering stock
- Identify and develop strategic supply sources for the assigned commodities, managing relationships with all suppliers
- Optimizing supplier performance
- Very good knowledge of German min C1
- Good level of English min B2
- Master’s Degree in the following areas: Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).