NORTHVOLT was founded in Sweden in 2016 with the mission of building the greenest lithium-ion batteries in the world, with the lowest carbon footprint and the highest recyclability, to ensure the European transition to renewable energy. The NORTHVOLT team of experts is currently building a new generation lithium-ion cell factory in northern Sweden, focusing on process innovation, scale and vertical integration of processes. When completed, it will be the largest battery cell factory in Europe with an annual production capacity of 40 GWh.
Since 2018, the company has been operating in Poland under the name Northvolt Poland Sp. z o.o. The company was established to meet the growing demand for complete battery systems. Currently, Northvolt Poland plans to increase its production capacity by building a highly automated and state-of-the-art production plant. We are therefore in an exciting, rapidly evolving phase and operating in a dynamic environment, facing numerous challenges.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and goal-oriented people from various fields.
We are currently looking for an Internal Logistics Operator to join our team.
- Preparing and supplementing materials at the production line
- Ensuring constant availability of materials for the production process
- Reporting movement of materials in the system / controlling the correctness of movements and availability in the supermarket area
- Helping in other warehouse works
- Working closely with warehouse and production
- Participating in inventory
- Maintaining order and complying with safety regulations (BHP)
- Willingness to work in a shift system
- 2-3 years of experience of working in a warehouse – including working with a warehouse system
- Valid UDT certification for forklift trucks
- Good command of English (B2)
- Stable employment conditions – contract of employment
- Shift work
- Private medical care – extended package – entirely paid for by the company
- MyBenefit card
- Work in an international environment – possibility of speaking English during everyday work
- Opportunity to grow and acquire new skills in a company participating in the transformation to renewable energy
- Friendly and open working atmosphere in a diverse team