Today, Nestlé Purina PetCare is one of the worlds leading pet care companies. At Nestlé Purina PetCare, we are passionately committed to develop innovative solutions that enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.pl
Our strength comes from our employees’ potential.
Are you looking for a challenge to grow your career?
Would you like to work with a team which is the global leader in the international food environment?
Join our team in the position of:
- Create import/ export documentation both within and outside of the scope of SAP.
- Process and ensure accuracy of customs documentation.
- Work closely with other departments, customers, vendors and government agencies to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Assist planners and customs brokers with import and export issues associated with all shipments into factory.
- Ensure commercial invoices and paperwork are properly prepared and shipments are within compliance for country specific regulations.
- Interpret laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping and prepares applications for import/export control certifications and licenses.
- Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Trouble-shoot customs issues.
- First line support of dispatch planning.
- Adaptation new dispatch lines.
- Factory reports creation.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience, in at least one of the following areas in an FMCG company:
- Customer service
- Supply Planning
- Understanding of best practices, implications, alignment points and benefits of:
- Transport management
- Customs Clearance
- SAP knowledge would be preferable
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Good organizational skills
- Able to read carefully and follow detailed written instructions
- Time management. Multitasking abilities.
- Results oriented individual. Ability to prioritize the tasks and complete them on a timely manner.
- Possibility to gain experience in a dynamic environment of a leading international company
- Possibility to participate in a dynamic project
- Good work atmosphere
- Sponsored life insurance
- Medical care
- Additional benefits according to company policy
www.purina.pl i www.nestle.pl