Manpower (Employment Agency No. 412) is a global company with over 70 years of experience, operating in 82 countries. On the Polish market since 2001, we have almost 35 branches throughout the country. Our aim is to open up new opportunities for candidates, to help them find a job matching their qualifications and experience. Contact us - it doesn't cost anything, you can gain professional advice and your dream job!
For one of our clients we are looking for a person for the position:
- Work in project for International Rescue Committee - global humanitarian organization to help refugees and people displaced as a result of the war in Ukraine. If you feel the need to help Ukraine, if you are a refugee who would like to be of benefit to your country while abroad in this difficult time - you can join an organisation which is now actively working on this issue
- Attractive salary
- Temporary work
- Employee benefits
- College degree in transport, logistics operations management or other relevant field
- Work experience in fleet or transport management or logistics in a multi-cultural environment
- Holder of a valid driving license
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Competent with using computers, especially Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets and Outlook
- Team spirit and problem solving abilities
- Fleet Officer is responsible for the efficient coordination and management of all transport, fleet, and equipment management functions for IRC"s office location
- The position will also be responsible for the standardization of policies and good fleet management practices across all the field sites and will require regular travel to provide technical support to the field-based fleet management staff
The offer applies to temporary work.