With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Category Demand Planner
- Generate weekly forecasts from statistical through to final operations forecast
- Work with stakeholders to understand historical trends, events, outliers etc. to improve the forecasting technique, method and approach for better forecast accuracy
- Work with innovation, and marketing teams to manage new product launches and transition planning, maintain the innovation library
- Lead the pre-forecast monthly meetings aiming to decrease the bias, improve the forecast accuracy and promote the continuous optimization in demand planning
- Ensure master data is correctly and timely updated in the system
- Understand statistical aspects of forecasting to ensure models are updated accurately
- Maintain forecasting strategies in Kinaxis.
- Understand and challenge the machine learning algorithms.
- Lead weekly alignment meetings with Planning (Supply, Deployment and Innovation Planning) to discuss production plans and handling exceptions
- Ensure that aggregation and dis aggregation of forecast happens accurately at all levels
- Support the implementation of innovation plans by category, defining volumes, stocks and sales opening strategy
- Ensure and drive the upkeep and maintenance of process documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems by the team
- University degree
- Strong knowledge of demand planning processes such as base lining, best fit modeling, forecast enrichment, outlier correction, promotions, events, trend, forecast lags, forecast accuracy/bias etc.
- Very good level of English min. B2/C1
- Good knowledge of various statistical forecasting and inventory optimization techniques
- Functional experience in forecasting tools such as Kinaxis, SAP APO, Demantra etc.
- Understanding of database management and any ERP architecture preferably in demand planning
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics: inventory turns, service levels, safety stock, classes of inventory etc.
- Experience in managing phase in phase out products
- Excel advanced skills and general knowledge about Power BI
- Good knowledge of Kinaxis Rapid Response would be an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)